Who We Are
SBA Communications (SBA) is an industry leader in providing the wireless infrastructure that makes communication work, with a track record of growth throughout the Americas, South Africa and Southeast Asia. Our purpose is to enable the communications that are essential in connecting people. We are listed on NASDAQ under the symbol SBAC and our organization is part of the S&P 500. SBA is also one of the top 20 Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs) based on market capitalization.
Our success stems from our collaborative environment, where differences are appreciated and our team members are considered our most valued asset. Together we uphold the highest moral and ethical standards, are excellent stewards of our financial resources, we prioritize quality and we do things right the first time. We innovate new, efficient and effective ways to do business, and we go the extra mile to provide excellent customer service to our clients and to each other. We enjoy each other’s company and we work hard to make those around us successful.
One of our values is to be People Focused, and as such, we are committed to our team members current and evolving needs through our global compensation and benefits programs. Our strategy is to provide programs and resources focused on four pillars of overall well-being: Physical, Emotional, Financial and Social. We enable our team members to stay healthy with medical, dental and vision insurance options. We help our team members navigate their path towards financial security through our 401K Retirement Plan, Global Stock Ownership and Employee Stock Purchase Programs. Additionally, we provide Paid Time Off (PTO), Tuition Reimbursement and many other impactful benefits.
Your Next Career Opportunity – ERP Administrator
This position is responsible for the support and maintenance of the corporate enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems and supporting the ERP Operations support team regarding process and change management, planning and conducting ongoing training and quality testing of existing applications to fully integrate the technical systems with business systems and processes. This individual will utilize proficiencies in time management, communication, problem solving, and knowledge of best practices to guide the ERP Operations support team on issues related to ERP system usage and deployment of mission-critical functionality.
What You Will Do – Primary Responsibilities
- Deliver excellent service through actively learning the company’s business, responding to the needs of the internal customers within agreed upon SLA’s, and following through on commitments.
- Provide timely and accurate responses to local and remote users concerns relating to ERP systems.
- Responsible for ensuring that the systems are running on current software releases, and conduct proper planning and test coordination for upgrades and maintenance.
- Responsible for making improvement recommendations to ERP Operations management concerning changes in business process and internal department process.
- Responsible for assisting in the implementation of newly defined ERP related initiatives. These would consist of modifications/enhancements, third party add-ons, integrations, new ERP deployments and upgrades.
- Must provide excellent customer service through end user training and documentation.
- Accountable for enforcement of IT department standards, including but not limited to, proper design, project documentation, coding standards, and approval processes.
- Participates in the creation of the supported software and hardware lists.
- Ensures complete issue tracking and reporting is accomplished.
- Assists with all aspects of Sarbanes-Oxley compliance.
- Other projects and duties as assigned.
What You’ll Need – Qualifications & Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or related field of study;
- and 3-5 years experience supporting various ERP Systems: e.g. Dynamics GP, Microsoft CRM, Enterprise Content Management systems (Perceptive/Hyland, Worldox) and/or Robotic Process Automation (RPA). Strong functional knowledge of administering multiple enterprise applications. Working experience with SQL highly desirable.
- Proficient experience with Microsoft Windows Server infrastructure/networks.
- Other Microsoft certifications
- Other Applicable industry certifications