Shared Services at SBA Communications
Join our Commitment to "Building Better Wireless".
A leader in the telecommunications industry, SBA Communications Corporation (SBA) is a leading independent owner and operator of wireless communications infrastructure across North, Central and South America. We offer outstanding opportunities for professional growth to individuals who are committed to excellence and continuous improvement; and we respect the diversity of our employees, customers, business partners and the communities in which we do business. If you aspire to be part of an organization that is bringing the benefits of wireless voice and data to the world then we'd like to speak to you.
Founded in 1989, our mission is to be our customers' first-choice provider of wireless infrastructure solutions and we achieve this by setting the standard for customer satisfaction, focusing on industry leadership, developing innovative business strategies, providing financial strength and supporting empowered, engaged employees. We generate revenue from two primary businesses - site leasing and site development services. Our size, experience, capabilities and resources make us a preferred partner for wireless service providers both domestically and internationally. With anticipated ongoing, dynamic growth in wireless traffic (in particular data and video), we expect to lead the way in providing innovative business strategies and continuous improvement to our network infrastructure. Are you ready to join an inclusive work environment and contribute to our dynamic teams? We value and look for talented people who "Seek and Achieve Excellence" in all that they do. Vision Statement:
To be the most respected organization in our industry by our customers, employees, shareholders and communities.
- Integrity: Collectively we maintain a firm adherence to the highest moral and ethical standards.
- Work Ethic: We take pride in working hard and expect each other to go the extra mile to achieve our collective goals.
- Ownership Mindset: We are excellent stewards of our financial resources and actively manage as we would for our own money.
- Quality: We do it right the first time. Doing it right includes exceeding expectations, safety, timeliness, and an exemplary work product.
- Customer Service: We strive to provide our customers - internal and external with extraordinary value and to help them to achieve their business objectives.
- Innovation: We continuously strive to improve by looking for new, efficient and effective ways to do business.
- Collegiality: We are collaborative and enjoy each other's company. We work hard to make those around us a success and we interact with each other in a positive and respectful manner. Teamwork is a key to our success.
Join our Talent Network today.
|Job Title||Location||Date Posted|
|Accounts Receivable Reconciliation Collections Specialist||US-FL-Boca Raton||05/24/2017||>|
|ERP Systems Support Specialist||US-FL-Boca Raton||05/12/2017||>|
|Regional Site Manager - Operations||US-KY-Louisville||05/28/2017||>|
|Regional Site Manager - Operations||US-OH-Columbus||05/19/2017||>|
|Territory Mgr - Mgd Sites||US-NJ-Woodbridge Township||05/19/2017||>|
|Territory Mgr - Mgd Sites||US-CA-Irvine||05/18/2017||>|
|Project Coordinator - Services||US-NC-Charlotte||05/26/2017||>|
|Asset Optimization Analyst (Bilingual)||US-FL-Boca Raton||05/18/2017||>|
|Vice President International||US-FL-Boca Raton||05/17/2017||>|
|Manager, Financial & Strategic Planning||US-FL-Boca Raton||05/10/2017||>|
|Real Estate Closing Specialist||US-FL-Boca Raton||05/26/2017||>|
|Construction Program Manager||US-PA-Pittsburgh||05/22/2017||>|